Blood Malignancies — CancerLyfe

Blood Malignancies

How did you handle your kids and cancer?

AnnMarieSDBCPatient
February 13, 2023 in Blood Malignancies

One of our members wrote this book called "Having Conversations With Your Child About Cancer: Empowering Child Friendly Learning About Cancer" It is not just a book but a work book to help kids work through their emotions. Brilliant! I wish I had something like this @Nathaniel09 Thank you for creating it!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Having-Conversations-Child-About-Cancer/dp/1913011054/ref=sr_1_1?crid=19V0TS6NS8IOY&keywords=having+conversations+with+your+child&qid=1674677826&s=books&sprefix=having+conversations+with+your+child%2Cstripbooks%2C185&sr=1-1

Tagged:

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

• Nathaniel09Patient

Hi AnnMarie, it was lovely chatting to you, am very please with my book and sharing my experience to support other families in having positive conversations with their children about cancer diagnosis in their family.

February 14, 2023
  • AnnMarieSDBCPatient

@HeatherVSJ Have you seen this book? I am really looking forward to growing this conversation

February 14, 2023
  • HeatherVSJPatient

I have not seen this but what a fantastic resource for parents. Lucious was just a baby when I was diagnosed so he was raised with the knowledge of my cancer, it’s just always been a part of our life. I talk to so many young parents though that have no idea how to navigate the conversation.. this will be a book I recommend for sure.

February 15, 2023
  • MalindaPatient

Wow this book looks great! What an awesome resource!

February 15, 2023
  • Nathaniel09Patient

Thank you Malinda, 😊

February 15, 2023